What is Accelerated E-invoicing ?
E-Invoicing (also referred to as electronic invoicing) is a form of the digital invoicing system or electronic
billing, which enables trading partners, suppliers, and customers to streamline their invoice processing
E-Invoicing is a common B2B or B2C practice where suppliers and buyers are involved in the invoice document
exchange. Unlike the traditional approach that includes paperwork-based tasks, a digital invoice provides an
error-free environment with improved compliance and accelerated approvals.
An electronic invoice should mandatorily have important supplier data in a format, which can be easily integrated
into the buyer’s account payable system. The documents and data referred here include debit and credit notes,
purchase orders, remittance slips, and payment terms and conditions.
An Overview of Accelerated E-Invoicing System
Many countries are getting into the habit of using the electronic invoicing system. The Government of India has
already made an announcement to introduce the e-invoicing system to simplify the process of integrating and
reporting invoices to the GST system.
- The electronic invoicing system will allow Indian entrepreneurs and SAP ERP users to submit electronic data
interchange files directly into the government website.
- No manual process is required.
- This is a machine-readable standard electronic invoicing system enabling smooth interpretation across different
business ecosystems and stakeholders.
- All business enterprises will have to compulsorily comply with the stipulated regulations of the Government of
Accelerated Electronic Invoicing Features
- Electronic Invoicing is a customized ready-made solution that allows you to smoothly integrate ERP-based billing
- The system comprehensively follows the statutory regulations of the government required for e-invoicing.
- Accelerated E-Invoice offers automatic generation and cancellation of the IRN.
- It provides a similar user interface, which makes it simpler to adopt it.
- Comprehensive support on integration and provide full information about any updates from the Government.
- The electronic invoice system can also be integrated with other tax-based solutions.
Why opt for Accelerated Electronic Invoicing System ?
Our next-generation electronic invoicing system will benefit both the suppliers as well as the buyers. Let’s have a
glance at each of them.
Bonus for the suppliers
- We offer a modern electronic invoicing platform that allows suppliers to speed up transactions and improve the
flow of cash. They can route for the faster approval process.
- E-Invoicing system also enables the suppliers to improve their account reconciliation process. The customers
will send the invoice paid to simplify the reconciliation of the account.
- In addition, the suppliers can also curtail their costs as they don’t have to bear the additional expenditure of
printing, storing, and processing the documents.
- Our electronic invoicing system will also allow minimizing the disputes and rejections related to the
generation of invoices and late payments. The data will directly be transferred from the supplier’s AR system to
the customer’s AP system.
- E-invoicing promotes better customer satisfaction where suppliers can offer optimum solutions.
Advantages to buyers
- E-Invoicing has increased the productivity and automation process. There is no need for manual data-entry work
as information is sent directly to the buyer.
- The buyers can take the benefit of the annual payment discount offered by the suppliers, an opportunity to save
- The electronic invoicing system has strengthened the relationship between suppliers and buyers.