Customer expectation from the retail business has undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, presenting many challenges. In addition, communication has evolved extensively, demanding a more personalized and cross-channel approach for a better customer experience.
Numbers do not lie, and they show that 61% of customers are willing to pay 5% more for a better customer experience. Therefore, retail businesses need to use this opportunity to maximize their profit and drive results.
Come, connect with regional Head SEA, Accely, and SAP expert Pragna Vora will offer knowledge and insights on the following topics:
- Why marketers are challenged with siloed tech stacks
- How to ensure systems gel and talk
- Transitioning from single to multi-channel
- Making the transition from batch-and-blast to 1:1 omnichannel
- Breaking down tech silos for better management of data
- Different ways to approach communication through multiple channels.