Many processes take place in an organization, but among all those, the human resources recruitment process is one of the most important ones that must be executed effectively. After all, employees are an important investment handled by the organization. Everyone knows that having a good infrastructure, technically equipped offices, and high-cost investments will not work unless and until a good HR hiring is completed, because it is your employees who will expand your business and will help to gain profit. Therefore, hiring the most suitable employees has become the most important work and to provide assistance in that process SAP SuccessFactors is an intelligent platform for managing an effective recruitment system.
What is SAP SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors, cloud-based HR software that can be easily integrated to implement a complete Human Capital Management (HCM) solution, whether its recruitment or managing human man force, It helps to renovate the entire workplace it also helps the HR department to digitally manage and implement all HR employee functions in any business environment.
It offers a complete set of tools to help you find the right people for your organization. Providing recruiters with accurate insights that can help in decision-making.
SAP SuccessFactors – Transforming HR Recruitment Process
As discussed above SAP SuccessFactors let’s explore more about how it helps in Transforming the HR Recruitment Process. So, there are some parameters of SAP SuccessFactors that will tell about how it helps in the recruitment process.
- Attracting top talents: SAP SuccessFactors allows recruiters to post jobs in more than 4,000 sources in more than 80 countries across the globe, which eventually leads to attracting qualified talents across the globe. Most importantly, it provides detailed analysis by job, activity, source, and other data points. By gaining these clear insights, organizations can now optimize their spending and reduce recruitment costs.
- Getting best-suited candidates: SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting helps organizations find ideal candidates by simplifying the entire hiring process. Its data-driven candidate ranking manages the entire interview process and reduces the complexity and ambiguity of finding the perfect match and easily manage a large pool of candidates through the defined application processes.
- Seamless engagement with candidates: SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment digitally engages job applicants through a responsive recruitment website that can use mobile devices, tablets, or laptops. Candidates do not have to fill out time-consuming data fields. Additionally, candidates can apply and track their status from anywhere in the world.
- Retaining candidates: If the process of hiring candidates takes too long then there is a chance of losing talented candidates. So, to overcome this problem SuccessFactors provides an interactive mobile experience that eliminates waiting time for hiring managers and recruiters. Most importantly, its detailed candidate management report allows you to fully understand which positions are being filled quickly and which require more time.
- Enhanced hiring process: Sometimes an organization hires more candidates than necessary, which leads to wasted manpower and increases the overall budget. To avoid this problem, SAP SuccessFactors provides key analysis and reporting dashboards for HR executives. Through this, the recruiting manager and overall HR will get a clear picture of current vacancies that are being filled and how long the process will take, thereby eliminating duplication.
- Continuous innovation and innovative tools: SAP’s team of experts, covering product management, engineering, and adoption advice, brings unprecedented expertise in human resources and recruitment processes. Combining feedback from thousands of clients, millions of users, and more than 80 recruiting app partners, SAP SuccessFactors have access to one of the largest job boards in the market. Additionally, its clients actively share their feedback and engage in conversations with their teams and directly with their colleagues. This ongoing conversation helps influence your product roadmap and partner app ecosystem.
Apart from all these above mentioned parameters there are some facts that will tell about how adopting SAP SuccessFactors has helped organizations in recruitment and onboarding the best employees:
- 256% increase in the number of interested candidates
- 48% reduction in time required to fill positions
- 50% increase in the number of completed applications
- 77% decrease in time applicants spent submitting applications
- 121% less time consumption to identify and nominate talent
- 74% decrease in onboarding time
- 15% reduction in employee turnover
- 15% cost savings from recruiting through internal hires
These facts clearly show how effective and time-saving the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors recruitment is!
Everyone around us wants their dream job and success in their professional life, similarly, every organization works hard to find the best-suited employee to hike the success graph of the firm. But hiring desired candidates is not like a cakewalk for them, recruitment has always been a complex task. So SAP SuccessFactors has the absolute panacea for these problems. With the help of SAP SuccessFactors, the recruitment task gets completed with utmost efficiency and ease.