Regardless of how much technology advances, businesses will still need human employees to manage overall business operations. But every business knows how challenging it can be to manage their employees. Unlike other resources of a business, employees have sentiments, emotions, and human ingenuity. Thus, it becomes imperative to manage them accordingly while ensuring they enjoy their jobs.
While technology cannot entirely replace it can certainly help to facilitate better human management. SAP SuccessFactors is one such offering from SAP to help you facilitate seamless human management. The solutions come with many advanced features and functionalities to help businesses reap the benefits of augmented HR management.
Of all the modules SAP SuccessFactors has to offer, Employee Central and the Recruitment and Onboarding models are prime. There are many benefits one can leverage when using both these modules together. So, continue reading to learn more on the subject.
What is SAP SuccessFactors Solution?
SAP SuccessFactors is one of the leading human capital management (HCM) cloud-based solutions currently available in the market. The solution comes with many advanced features and functionalities that help businesses facilitate seamless talent management. SAP SuccessFactors leverages advanced technologies to help you better manage every single aspect of employee and talent management in your organization.
To be more precise, you can characterize SAP SuccessFactors offerings into four different categories that include:
- Learning and Development
- Compensation Management
- Performance Management
What this means is the solution can help you manage the entire employee lifecycle in an organization. This helps organizations find the right talents and recruit them to drive better results. Whether attendance management, digital workplace management, or people analytics, SAP SuccessFactors can do it all.
What is SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting?
SAP SuccessFactors recruiting is a component of the SAP SuccessFactors offerings designed to help organizations optimize their hiring process. The capabilities of this solution make it much easier to attract, engage, and select the right talents with minimal effort. Furthermore, even the SAP SuccessFactors recruitment offering is divided into three core modules. These modules include:
- Recruiting Marketing: This social recruiting platform comes with a comprehensive career site builder that is effectively optimized for SEO.
- Recruiting Management: This collaborative platform allows users to manage all their recruitment hassles through their mobile devices. Thus, you can monitor your recruitment processes to ensure quality no matter where you are.
- Recruiting Posting: The final module. Recruiting posting does the simple task of posting jobs across different job boards.
What is SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding?
SAP SuccessFactors onboarding is another notable offering from SAP. The solution was devised to optimize all onboarding processes. This includes everything from hiring new employees, cross-boarding employees for transfer, and even offboarding employees leaving the organization.
SAP SuccessFactors onboarding comes with a New Hire Portal that allows new hires to upload all necessary documentation. You can even use this platform to communicate with other colleagues to facilitate better collaboration. In addition, this module makes it much easier to get a comprehensive overview of teams and their plans.
What is SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?
Employee Central is another significant offering from the SAP SuccessFactors solution. This solution aims to give organizations the much-needed flexibility to cope with the fast-changing HR requirements.
Modern workforces have enhanced expectations regarding user experience and user interface. Employee Central helps you deliver that to employees along with many other such competencies. Overall, this solution is the best fit to keep your employees and their information organized.
Why Should You Use SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?
- Shared Users Or Architecture: Every HR system must be able to record all organizational positions, compensation, and other job objects. A similar foundation between both modules facilitates automated mapping of the onboarding process. As a result, HR managers enjoy better efficiency with automation that does not leave any room for human errors. Also, this allows one to sync all employee data in real-time.
- New Hire Conversion: Converting a candidate into an employee is not easy when done manually. So bringing together recruiting and employee central helps you leverage an automated approach. This means upon the acceptance of the offer requisition, applicant data is converted into employee records automatically.
- Crossboarding: Facilitating a hassle-free transition becomes very important when internal hires move into new roles. SAP SuccessFactors provides users with many cross-boarding features and functionalities that make this process much easier for many. However, the point here is that you can only access these capabilities when using the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central simultaneously. So bringing both modules together will eliminate all hassle from cross-boarding.
- Offboarding: No employee will stay with the organization for a lifetime, and there can be many reasons behind them leaving their jobs. No matter the reason, one will need to leverage the offboarding capabilities offered by SAP SuccessFactors. This means using the offboarding dashboard, asset tracking, plans for knowledge transfer, and even feedback surveys. But the catch here is that all these offboarding features are only supported when using SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central as the Core HR system.
Why Should You Use SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?
- Creation of Requisition: The process of recruiting generally begins with evaluating the current organizational structure. This allows one to determine the gaps and deploy corrective measures with the help of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. This makes it much easier for hiring managers to create workflows and facilitate digitized collaboration with assigned recruiters.
- Internal Mobility: Enhancing the overall internal mobility within an organization is key to ensuring its success. However, this cannot be done unless recruiters enjoy seamless access to necessary information. Thus, combining both modules of SAP SuccessFactors helps one access all necessary information and make informed decisions to drive better growth.
SAP SuccessFactors is certainly one of the most advanced and user-friendly HR management solutions. The solution comes with different modules, and using some of these modules together can yield unprecedented benefits.
Some of those benefits come with using SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding together with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. So keep these perks in mind and find competent SAP consulting services to leverage these perks for your organization.