Our Upgrade services enable clients to extract full value from higher versions of SAP ERP. Our tool-based approach has received wide acknowledgement. This includes mentions in SAP publications and websites, as well as leadership ratings by analysts. Our robust upgrade roadmap paves the way for broader transformational changes, which in turn delivers tangible business results for our clients.
We have a number of complex SAP upgrades under our belt. This has allowed us to develop comprehensive processes that include thorough upfront assessment and rapid upgrade implementation with known timescales and predictable cost.
Three Steps to Upgrade
Our customers are facing a constantly changing business environment and pressures for new product rollouts with reduced time to market. They rely on an adaptable and robust infrastructure to maintain operational efficiency.
We provide our customers with a well structured and documented approach for SAP version upgrade. Having the experience of multiple SAP upgrades through a well defined upgrade methodology we enable a smooth, optimal and effective transition. We ensure that in your quest for business excellence and performance improvement you do not need to make compromises and are equipped with upgraded Business Intelligence capabilities for easier
decision making. With our service offerings spanning across the SAP space, Accely SAP CoE is ready to deliver value to business.
• Unicode migration enabling multiple language options
• 32-64 Bit migration for superior performance
• Full internet enabled SAP operations
• More than 300 new features available for implementation
• post upgrade
• Provides an XI platform to integrate all business
• New enhanced features (BIW/CRM-NetWeaver)
• New enhanced functionalities of ECC 6.0
• Availability of country specific advanced compliance
• Improved decision-making with more powerful Business
• Intelligence capabilities of SAP ERP 6.0
• Faster response to business change
• Improved ongoing Change Management
• Improved operational efficiency
• Reduced time to market for new solutions built on
• SAP Enterprise SOA