Accely’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Analytics solution leverages the EPM standard compliant Common Data Model and a centralized data warehouse to address security concerns and makes costly data integration and reconciliation a thing of the past. It bridges performance and operational gaps by providing an enterprise-wide, real-time view of various analytics surrounding forecast-to-actual performance that supports goal setting, planning and forecasting and improved decision making. The solution enables organizations to constantly monitor performance by running the following reports and analysis:
- Forecast-to-Actual Reports detailing a comparison of forecasted amounts for a given period of time, to the actual order intake and categorized based on the type of contract
- Revenue Trend Analysis by various factors associated with contracts (e.g., product, customer, etc.)
- Forecast Revenue Reports for a given period based on several ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Royalties Trend Analysis by various factors associated with contracts (e.g., product, customer, etc.), as well as the partners and titles for which the royalties were processed.
- Forecast Royalties for a given period based on trending methods, with the ability to specify several ‘what-if’ scenarios to override historical trends to account for known future events.