A top SAP Consultant Company and Gold Partner Firm, Accely will take part in the Trade Compliance Summit 2020. The important event will be held at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, Mumbai, on 5th and 6th March 2020.
Accely Consulting India Product Head (Immort Exim), Mr. Mehul Bazaria will be among the prominent speakers at the premier event.
The major highlights of this year’s event will be-
- Ways of preventing global supply chain from interpretational variances on classification.
- Discussion on the latest updates in the free trade agreements and how to maximize its benefits.
- Understanding the role of blockchain technology and smart contracts in improving custom control.
- To set targets for enforcement and learn about common compliance bottlenecks. Discussion on laying out the guidelines for accomplishing best in class compliance.
- To focus on providing simplified implementations and customer processes.
Accely is looking forward to participating in the event.