The first IBM Middle East Smarter Commerce Summit will be held on the 1st of May 2013, at the prestigious Fairmont Hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
The event will focus on the new age of the ‘Chief Executive Customer’. This new age customer has virtually unlimited access to information as well as the ability to instantly share experiences through social networks and mobile technology. Organizations in the Middle East and worldwide therefore face exciting new challenges in order to respond to an increasingly volatile and dynamic market.
Industry experts and existing IBM clients will throw light on vital and latest trends such as:
- Cross-channel Marketing and Commerce Strategies
- Digital Marketing Optimization
- Adaptive Procurement and Supply Chain Optimization
- Supplier Life Cycle Management
- Drive customer centric commerce across all channels
- Optimize and integrate your supply chain seamlessly with your partners and suppliers
The event will provide an opportunity for people to network with their peers as well as IBM’s executives and subject matter experts, so they can begin to transform your business immediately.